Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
This data protection declaration clarifies the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) within the framework of the provision of our services as well as within our online offer and the websites, functions and contents connected with it as well as external online presences, such as our Social Media Profile (hereinafter referred to collectively as “online offer”). With regard to the terms used, e.g. “processing” or “responsible person”, we refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Managing Director: Oliver Dissars, Maik Wojcieszak
Data protection officer
Konzept 17 GmbH
Phone: +49 4621 530 40 50
Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Amount of sent data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Used Browser
- Operating system used
- IP address used (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Hosting and e-mailing
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services as well as technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
In doing so, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR (conclusion of contract processing agreement).
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
On this website, data is collected and stored using the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, (“Matomo”) on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The statistical analysis of user behavior is carried out for optimization and marketing purposes. From this data, pseudonymized user profiles can be created and evaluated for the same purpose. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor’s Internet browser. Among other things, the cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with Matomo technology (including your pseudonymised IP address) is processed on our servers.
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website and is not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
You can find more information about cookies in the “Cookies” section. If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, you can revoke your consent to the storage and use of this data at any time.
You can deactivate the storage and use of your data here. Your browser sets an opt-out cookie, which prevents the storage of Matomo usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo Opt-Out-Cookie will also be removed. If you visit our website again, the opt-out cookie must be set again to prevent the storage and use of your data.
Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will not send you an e-mail newsletter until you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive future newsletters by clicking on a corresponding link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of advertising in the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided in the newsletter, directly via our website or via the newsletter form. Once you have cancelled your subscription, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes that are permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
The data controller has integrated Xing components into this website. Xing is an Internet-based social network that enables users to connect with existing business contacts and to make new business contacts. The individual users can create a personal profile of themselves on Xing. Companies can, for example, create company profiles or publish job offers on Xing.
The operating company of Xing is XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
Each time the data controller calls up one of the individual pages of this website, which is operated by the data controller and on which a Xing component (Xing plug-in) has been integrated, the Internet browser on the IT system of the data subject is automatically prompted by the respective Xing component to download a representation of the corresponding Xing component from Xing. Further information on the Xing plug-ins can be found at https://dev.xing.com/plugins. As part of this technical process, Xing is informed which specific subpage of our website is visited by the person concerned.
If the person concerned is logged on to Xing at the same time, Xing recognizes which specific subpage of our website the person concerned is visiting each time the person concerned calls up our website and for the entire duration of their stay on our website. This information is collected by the Xing component and assigned by Xing to the respective Xing account of the person concerned. If the person concerned clicks on one of the Xing buttons integrated on our website, for example the “Share” button, Xing assigns this information to the personal Xing user account of the person concerned and stores this personal data.
Xing always receives information via the Xing component that the person concerned has visited our website if the person concerned is logged in to Xing at the same time when he or she accesses our website; this occurs regardless of whether the person concerned clicks on the Xing component or not. If the data subject does not want this information to be sent to Xing, he or she can prevent it from being sent by logging out of his or her Xing account before accessing our website.
The data protection regulations published by Xing, which can be accessed at https://www.xing.com/privacy, provide information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Xing. Xing has also published data protection information for the XING Share button at https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection.
On our website you will find plug-ins of the social network LinkedIn respectively LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as “LinkedIn”). You can recognize LinkedIn’s plug-ins by the corresponding logo or the “Recommend” button. Please note that the plugin establishes a connection between your respective Internet browser and the LinkedIn server when you visit our website. LinkedIn is thus informed that our website was visited with your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn “Recommend” button while logged into your LinkedIn account, you will have the ability to link content from our websites to your LinkedIn profile page.
This allows LinkedIn to associate your visit to our website with you or your account. Please note that we do not obtain any knowledge of the content of the information you provide or how LinkedIn uses it.
Please contact LinkedIn for further details about the collection of data, your legal options and preferences. These will be made available to you at www.linkedin.com/static.
The website of the contains features of Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. If you use Twitter and especially the “Re-Tweet” function, Twitter links your Twitter account to the websites you visit. This will be announced to other users on Twitter, especially your followers. In this way, a data transfer to Twitter also takes place.
We, as the provider of our website, are not informed by Twitter about the content of the transmitted data or the data usage. You can find further information under the following link: twitter.com/privacy.
Please note, however, that you can change your privacy settings on Twitter in your account settings at twitter.com/account/settings.
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible for processing your personal data, about which we inform you below:
– Right of access under Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided under Art. 46 DPA when your data is transferred to third countries;
– Right to correction according to art. 16 GDPR: You have a right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored with us;
– Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– Right to limit processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be limited as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse to have your data deleted due to unauthorized data processing and demand instead that the processing of your data be limited, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer require these data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh the objection;
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or limitation of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consents granted in accordance with Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke at any time, with effect for the future, any consent to the processing of data that you have once granted. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has taken place on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
– Right to object according to Art. 21 GDPR: If we process your personal data as part of a balancing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation, with effect for the future.
You can send us your objection using the above-mentioned contact channels.
If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further process the data if we can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If your personal data are processed by us for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising. You may exercise your right to object as described above.
If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
– Right of appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DPA, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged breach occurs.
Independent State Center for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein